Thank you for taking the time to take my recent reader survey. I loved reading about you, your comments, and your thoughts.
Here’s what I learned from you:
- My typical reader is female between the ages of 25 – 54 (there were some men, but since the majority were female, I’ll use the female pronoun from now on.)
- She is married
- She is a person of faith
- She found my blog via a link on Facebook
- She has recommended my blog to others – THANK YOU
- She is a person who seeks honesty and authenticity in her life
What I’m taking away from this survey:
- Keep it real. Many of you responded that you appreciate when I am honest about my struggles and triumphs. You relate to these. You also included some of your own struggle areas. Thank you for your vulnerability.
- Keep the readability. Another common thread was you like the length of the posts, the lists, and the ability to scan and read quickly. Got it.
- Keep working to be unique. You told me that, while you enjoy reading my blog, it doesn’t always stand out. The best way to help you is to clarify the message.
- Keep it integrated. One of the best ways I can help you is to provide easy steps for integrating all areas of life. You like the integration of my faith with my life.
Thank you for taking the time to participate in this recent survey. This blog is for you. Your time is valuable so I consider you stopping by a precious gift.
If you have any other thoughts, leave a comment below.